Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

BioSteel Hydration Mix Now Gets Strawberry Banana Flavor

The folks at BioSteel just released a new limited edition Strawberry Banana flavor of their Hydration Mix! This comes in just one size and joins 8 other flavors so you have plenty to choose from. The price listed is $29.99 for a 140 gram jar delivering 20 servings which works out to just under $1.50 per serving. If you haven’t looked at BioSteel’s Hydration Mix before, each serving weighs 7,000 mg is made of:

  • 2,290 mg of BCAAs (Leucine 1202 mg, Valine 544 mg, Isoleucine 544 mg)
  • 1,568 mg of other amino acids (Glycine 460 mg, Glutamine 973 mg, Taurine 135 mg).
  • When you look at the weight of BioSteel’s Hydration formula, 55% is made of amino acids (3,858 mg) and the remaining 45% contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, flavoring, emulsifiers and sweeteners

We haven't tried this flavor but BioSteel always does a gret job making their stuff taste great so this should also. We're also told that this is one of five summer favors so there's more to look forward to! To have a new supplement previewed email info@muscleinsider.com.

Post a comment

0 Comments